Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dinner at New Budda Bodai

    New Budda Bodai has relocated at 59-08 Main St Flushing, NY 11355. My first impression was that it was much cleaner and more organized.
     The reason I stopped going to the old location was that it kind of looked old and dirty. I am glad  they moved.


    Crispy Taro Veg Duck
    . There's no need to worry about the extra oil
    released from the duck meat or be afraid the dish would be too greasy. Because the meat was actually made from tofu skin, and taro. The texture was crispy, not oily.  And, since it was lightly fried, it brought out the favor of the Taro.  It was tasty enough that I forgot it's not actual meat.
    Stir Fried Pea Pod Leaves
    Fresh, and not overly salted. 
Pan fried Lotus root Cake
Not bad, but a little too bland for me.

Veg Crab Meat with Egg White
This dish is the main reason I go. I simply
love it!!





No comments:

Post a Comment