Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dinner at Affaire

Affaire is a restaurant located at 50 Ave B. It's a  restaurant that I will be
 sure to stay away from. I would only go again if  I were held at gun point, 
or I started to hate myself so badly.
The only positive aspect of the the restaurant was the exceptionally good service from the waiter. Perhaps he felt bad that I went there for dinner? 





"Buffalo" Style Frog Legs crispy & spicy served with our crispy & spicy served with our two dipping sauces.
Please do yourself a favor, never order this. It's so deplorable that I felt bad for myself after I had a bite of it.

Onion Soup "au gratin" classic with crusty gruyere cheese

Onion Soup "au gratin" classic with crusty gruyere cheese


Grilled Salmon Dijonnaise served with sauteed spinach, toasted pistachios & dijon sauce.
Well, it did taste like Salmon.

Beef Bourguignon Bread Bowl braised short ribs in a red wine pearl onion ragout.

Lobster Risotto creamy risotto with chunks of lobster meat, aged parmesan & truffle oil.

Rotisserie Half Duck with cranberry sauce & pommes fries.
I am tired of writing how bad the food here.

Profiteroles chilled cream puffs drizzled with warm chocolate sauce and candied almonds.

Creme Brulée traditional vanilla crème brûlée.

Warm Chocolate Cake served with vanilla ice cream & chocolate sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment