Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dinner at Sushi Yasu

Rainbow Row
I don't even know what to say about this row. It's not bad
but it's not great. I guess Rainbow roll is just rainbow roll.

Dinner at Sushi Yasu
The restaurant recently moved from Yellowstone boulevard to Austin Street.
Tonight is my first try out at the new location. The place is a lot larger than the previous location, but that also mean it transfer itself from a cult favorite into the mainstream. 


Yelp Review

Urban Spoon Review







Uni Sashimi, Marilyn Monroe Rolls
Marilyn Monroe Rolls is their signature dish, and probably the only roll I recommended here. 
  


Sashimi Regular
Just like the title, it's only regular. I'm a little disappointed,  remember it's better back in the Yellowstone location



Not sure the eggs have been frozen for a long time. There.re black spot at the edge of the eggs.

Green Tea Fan
 I can taste the green tea flavor but not too over powering. I was going to order another one, but not sure I want to run extra 10 minutes on the treadmill tomorrow morning  .

No comments:

Post a Comment