Sunday, January 29, 2012

Dinner at Lamarca


I am a book lover so I do believer you can't judge a book by its cover. That can apply to the restaurant I went few days ago as well. It's an Italian restaurant called Lamarca Pasta cafe with no fancy decor. I had doubts when I sat down at the table, but it turned out to be a nice surprise.


The warm bread brought a
little homey feel when it arrived.
If the restaurant even put a little heart
into the free bread, then you know the rest of dinner
won't be that bad. The only thing is the butter was rock hard.
Sometimes I wonder why can't mos of the restaurant put it in microwave for three second before  it serve.


House salad




Whole Wheat Fettucini with chicken
I had the Pasta of the day, and probably the simpler dish here.

Spaghetti Alla Carbonara fresh cream, onion, ham,
egg yolk and parmesan

My friend had this dish, and at first glance I though it was a plate
of Spaghetti soak in cheese. 

She correct me quickly that's egg yolk, not cheese. I had a bite of it, it's very smooth and taste as rich as cheese,  but slightly healthier.  




No comments:

Post a Comment